ATCNE Job Openings
- Advanced degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related field. (May be waived by approval of the Clinical Director and/or Executive Director.)
- Experience as a clinician in an addiction or mental health program is preferred, though not required.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy for assigned clients as needed.
- Maintain documentation of contacts with clients in a timely manner. This may include, but not be limited to, completion of psychosocial evaluations, progress notes of individual and group treatment, quarterly treatment plans, and discharge summaries.
- Participate in weekly individual and group supervision.
- Participate as a member in staff meetings, case conferences, and other in-service trainings.
- Provide HIV education and HIV pre- and post-test counseling to clients as needed.
- Collaborate with other treaters and providers in coordinating clinical treatment, in the best interests of the client with his/her permission.
- Maintain confidentiality, as required by law, with regard to information and material concerning client involvement in treatment.
- Make referrals for auxiliary services as needed and provide needed documentation to outside agencies, as requested and with proper authorization.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Provide supervision for junior staff and/or trainees when qualified and upon request of agency administration.
- Perform other tasks as may be required by supervisory personnel.
For more information regarding this position or to apply, please contact Sharon Whitworth at (617) 254-1271, ext. 147 or fax resumes to her attention at (617) 787-4279.
Jump-Start a Rewarding Career Helping Others
The Addiction Treatment Center of New England provides mental health internship opportunities in Brighton, Massachusetts for qualified candidates. Interns seeking their graduate degrees in social work or mental health counseling are afforded great individual and group counseling experiences and are supervised by licensed mental health specialists. Our program offers a structured and involved treatment process which yields a great chance of success. Our multimodal treatment program requires group and individual counseling.
For more information regarding this program or other clinical opportunities, please contact Sharon Whitworth, LICSW, at (617) 254-1271, ext. 147 or fax resumes to her attention at (617) 787-4279.
For Nursing opportunities, please contact Stepha Speed at 617-254-1271, ext 125 or fax resumes to her attention at 617-782-7668.